Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 9

Breakfast (830AM):  Great pancakes!  Canadian Bacon good.  Berries okay.  Very full.
Lunch (100pm): First day back at work. Busy day. First time I have EVER thought to myself "Oh crap, I have to eat." That was at noon, by 1230 I was pretty hungry. Not a great meal, but passable and better than I thoguht it was going to be. Ham was good, the fruit compote was great. I liked that they snuck some quinoa in with the brown and wild rices. The roasted corn was great. THe broccoli rabe was not so much -- and I LIKE spinach and broccoli. The rabe was real woody. Pretty full after.
Snack (600pm): Ate WW Choc Preztel Blast Bar on way home. (70cal/2g/3g)
Dinner (645pm):  Pretty good, liked the meatloaf the other day better.  Probably because it was all ground turkey and this had some beef mixed in.  The yucca fries were weird, kinda greasy, but nice to have some straight up starch!  Tasted like the little french fries bits from TV dinners from when I was little.  The spinach and carrots were fine.  Added a sliced plum tomato (11cal - for reals, I looked it up!) and 1/4 cup of corn (30cal/.5gfat). 
Snack (1125pm):  WW Peanut Butter Bliss MIni Bar (70cal/2g/1g)
So far so good in terms of going back to work with this plan.  And I was hungry on the way home, but I couldn't think of anything I could stop for that would be worth adding to the monthly $ total.  Truth be told, honestly, even a small hamburger didn't sound that tasty - it sounded greasy.  It was a strange feeling. :D
Daily Totals: 1361cal/41.5gfat/31gfib

No comments:

Post a Comment