Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 14

Breakfast(800AM):  Muffin hadn't thawed yet.  Ate BagelThin(110cal) with an egg(90/7/0) and chopped up half plum tomto with a bit of green onion.  Topped with 2TBS shredded cheese (55cal).   Yum!
Snack (1045 - 1130AM): Snacked on Vanilla Nut muffin (80cal/2g/3gfib). Very very dry and crumbly. Nut flavor ok -- little bits of nut. Would not be enough breakfast. Maybe with the hot chocolate? It has no nutritional markings, but found one online that says it has 80cal/1gfat/0fib/3g carb/15g protein. Haven't tried it yet.

Lunch(1230PM):  Mixed up days again - ate the egg this morning and the planned shrimp would have done in my cholesteral for the day.  Also, there are two servings of broccoli souffle tomorrow - I'd rather spread that out.  Turkey tasted better than it looked -- I like it on the dry side though.  The root veggies were okay.  There was a nice gravy with the turkey side, but it wasn't particularly pomagrant-y.  The broccoli souffle was ridiculously ick.  I like broccoli and I didn't like this at all.  The taste stayed with me for awhile.  Added 1/4 cup of frozen edamame (60cal) - made the broccoli almost edible.  Also added 2TB jellied cranberry sauce (50cal).  Pretty filling overall.

Not sure what happened to menu - I thought this was Lunch 7 -- I labeled it Lunch 7, but that's not what the menu has for tomorrow.  Confused, but oh well!  Possibly, I got this instead of the pork in papaya because I don't see that one.




 
Snack (330PM): Half an apple (35 cal) with 1 TBS of reduced-fat chunky peanut butter (90cal/6gfat/1gfib)  Finished the onther half of the apple at around 430PM.(35cal)

Dinner(630PM): Added 1/3 cup frozen peas (35cal).  Dinner looked pretty good and tasted pretty good.  Didn't love the bean stuff - it was okayish, but the chicken and the cheesyrice stuffing were good.  However, I think this is what made me sick for some of the night and little of the next morning.  Not sure why, but it's the only explanation.  Maybe I left it thawed in the fridge too long?
No snack.  Bed at 915pm - I was exhausted.
Daily totals:  1350 cal

No comments:

Post a Comment