Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 30

Breakfast(645AM):  Berry Crepes. (365cal) Love these.  The cream cheese filling is really good, I like the texture of the crepes, and the sausage is a little bit spicy.

Snack (1030-1130AM): Banana (100cal), Started snack early.  Hungry today.  Didn't get super hungry after the banana - wonder why I got hungry quicker today. I was hungrier than usual last night too, though if I'd gone to bed before 1215AM that would have been less of an issue.

Lunch (145PM):  Beef Tips in Red Wine (390cal).  Probably should have picked a different lunch since I'm going over to parents to have steak for dinner tonight.  But I didn't.  Tastes good - like pot roast.  The meat is good quality (and I'm pretty picky) and tender.  The veggies are crisp and there's potatoes!  I love potatoes.  This meal is filling. 

Snack(500PM): Half serving Popchips (50cal)


Dinner(745PM): Data to plan on:
Top round steak: 3.5oz cooked = 186cal/6gfat/0gcarb
Brown Rice: 2/3 cup cooked = 145cal/1.6gfat/31gcarb
Green beans, fozen: 1cup = 44cal/0gfat/9gcarb
Salad = pretty much free w/o dressing
Brownie = will have to ask about prep.
Ended up eating 1/3 cup of Rice Roni (100cal), 1.25 cup green beans (54 cal), iceberg salad with balsamic vinegar (30cal), steak sauce (10cal), and like, 9oz of steak? (estimate 450cal?), one brownie (100cal). Dinner total: 744cal Measured the rice out, tried to weigh the meat, but not sure the scale was right. And then I ate I little bit more... Didn't eat bread or butter. Well, the butter in the Rice a Roni, but... Purposely put salad and beans on plate first. And I was pretty hungry by the time dinner got on the table. Picked at the lettuce while I waited.

Unnecessary snack (1030PM): Ate the other half of the Popchips, for no good reason. Not even hungry. (50cal).

Daily Total: 1699cal Not bad considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment