Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 13

Breakfast (930am): This was almost just like a MCDonald's McGriddle! :D The panckes were good, the sausage was decent, and the syrup was surprisingly good.  Could barely tell the difference from real syrup.  Although that could be because I rarely eat syrup - not so much a sweet breakfast person.  Good though.  Feel pretty crappy about drinking so much last night -- and feel pretty crappy from drinking last night.  Should have had a couple less.  At least I split a dinner -- and it turned out to be more that enough!  Floating down a river today.  No more alcohol -- I've been a serious lush the last week or so.  Making up for lost time and trying to fit it in before school starts.
Lunch (130pm) - On the river.  Turkey sandwich on Multigrain roll with mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickle, avocado and olive (300cal).  Also taking an apple(65cal) and a FiberOne Antioxidant bar (130cal).  Didn't eat the apple and bar, but did have two snack bags of chips (300cal total).  The action felt a little binge-y.  Finished one and immediately had another.  But I drank no beers despite much persuasion.

Snack:(500PM): Ate the other half of the Wendy's salad (250cal) and 1/2 pkg of Peanut MMs (125cal)

Snack(545PM): FiberOne bar (130cal)

Dinner (745PM): Pesto chicken was decent.  Liked the veggies.  Beans were okay, but a little acidic (lemon?) for my taste.Added 1/4 cup of corn (35cal)
Snack (830PM): finished the Pkg of Peanut MMs (boo!) (125cal)

Daily Total: 1895cal - On the high side, but not terrible considering that I felt like I couldn't stop eating after I got home.  I was trying to stretch the time for dinner, but once I ate the chicken I felt pretty satisfied.  Should have just eaten dinner early probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment