Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 12

Breakfast(645AM):  Protein bagel (140cal) with the egg puck(60) and canadian bacon(45cal).  Pretty good - toasted the bagel.  Heated the egg/ham.  Added around a TBS of shredded cheese(70cal).  Ate in the car.  Took 32oz of water with me to school.
Lunch (1200PM):  May have to start eating a snack at "lunch" and eating lunch after school at 130PM.  The half hour lunch isn't enough time to get stuff done AND heat and eat a pretty big meal.  I just ended up scarfing it today at the last minute.  Pretty good though.  Salmon had good consistency, I LOVE rice, and the spinach was good.  Liked the almonds and cranberries too.  Drank all waterby end of day.  No soda in last 3-4 days.  That's sort of phenomenal.
Snack(545PM):  Pretty hungry, but it's starting to feel "normal".  What used to feel normal just feels like too full.  Didn't eat any of the candy bar prizes leftover OR order french fries when I got a salad at Wendy's.  Mainly because I didn't want to count it as a fast food trip.  If I'm counting it as one of my two trips, it's going to REALLY count!  Ate 1/2 of Apple Pecan Salad with a little bit of dressing.  Same as last time - 250cal.

Dinner (900PM):  Had 4 BudLights (440 cal) at concert and dinner.  Half a restaurant burger (400 cal) with around 12 french fries (225cal).

Daily Totals: 2025cal

No comments:

Post a Comment