Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 15

Breakfast(730AM):  Still feeling a little sick.  Set bagel out to defrost while I showered - amazed at how quickly it defrosts.  Cut and toasted it.  Nibbled on half the high protein bagel with the almond butter throughout the morning (100cal total).  Like the bagel - especially the flaxseeds and the almond butter was good - didn't taste "maple" as advertised, but still good.

Lunch (1200PM): Not real hungry and time was tight - finished the bagel and almond butter (100cal total).  Probably should have tried to eat - forgot I had to leave immediately at 145Pm to go to a meeting, thought I'd have time to eat lunch then.  Pretty hungry during meeting.  Ate a FiberPlus bar (130cal) and drank water. 
Dinner (430PM):  Ate the Rock Shrimp I was supposed to eat at lunch yesterday.  I was afraid of the shrimp, but it was much better than I thought.  The wheat pasta was good, veggies good but meager.  Added half a plum tomato (7cal) and 1/3 cup of peas (35cal).  Turned out to be a PILE of food.  Pretty freaking full.
Snack(800PM):  Fully within caloric total, but not a very nutritious snack... A 240g potato (189cal), 2TBS Shedd's Spread Light (120cal), 2TBS shredded cheese (110cal), 1/3 cup of frozen peas (35cal), and 1/2 roma tomato.  Thought about taking and picture, but it looked ugly. :D  Tasted good, but not a good as I remember.  This is a meal similar to what I might have eaten before, but with restrictions on certain items.  Can't believe what the calories must have been before!  Also, thought about eating canned chili with potato, but decided against because of sodium and cal.  Full -- probably spiked my blood sugar all to hell, but...

Mistake!(1015PM):  Went shopping for snacks.  Ate a quarter of a square of carrot cake - estimate 250cal.  And two pieces of celery with 40 cal of artichoke dip.

Daily total: 1463 calories.

Never occured to me until I looked it up online that perhaps the Fiber bar made me feel sick... I guess we'll see tonight, since I ate another one today!
As of 9pm, I've had 72 oz of water, without really trying.  AND I haven't had a soda in about 10 days - also without really trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment