Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 17


Breakfast (645AM): Crepe was decent - filling was a little odd, not sure why, but not bad. Sweet potatoes okay. Veggie sausage had good flavor, but weird aftertaste. Not bad though - Texture okay. (300cal) Added .75 TBS shredded cheese (40cal) and half a chopped tomato (10cal).
Snack (1225PM): Apple (75cal)

Lunch (145PM): Chicken and Apples were very good. The root veggies are okay, but I don't like the onions and celery. So I just pick through that. I didn't even touch the broccoli souffle. (190cal?)
Snack(330PM): 1/2 of a PayDay candy bar. (120cal) Been saving it and figured I had room in cal count given lunch...

Snack(445PM): Bagel Thin (110cal), 1TBS cranberry sauce(30cal), half pkg little lunch meats (45cal). Didn't love it, for future reference.

Snack(530PM): celery with artichoke dip (100cal)

Dinner (800PM): I could eat this dinner every freaking week. It was soo good! The broccoli tasted fresh, the beef was good quality, the sauce was sorta eriyaki and sorta like a peanut sauce, there were seasame seeds! The brown rice was a little mushy, but I didn't care a bit (360cal). I added 6 almonds (42cal) and a sliced plum tomato (15cal). I'm diasppointed it'll probably be awhile before I get this again! And I'm full :D
Snack(930Pm): Two bites of carrot cake (100cal)

Daily Total: 1537cal

No comments:

Post a Comment