Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 25

Breakfast (700AM):  Omelet with ham and apples.  See Day#1 for pic.  Put on BagelThin with 50cal of cheese.  Didn't cook the egg long enough - super watery, so I took it off.  (est. 260cal)

Snack (1200PM): 0.8 oz of Pirate's Booty (104cal)

Lunch (215PM):  I forgot to bring my lunch!!!  I have to stay late, so I have to eat something...  Choices of McDonalds, KFC, Subway or chinese.  Got a chicken sandwich at Subway on wheat with mustard, onion sauce, a tiny bit of swiss cheese, spinach, tomato, cucumber and olives.  A basic chicken sandwich is 320cal, I'm estimating 375cal.  No chips or soda.  Though I definitely looked at calorie counts for chips. :)  Counted this into the $ spent at restaurants, but still don't consider it a "fast food" trip -- no french fries!  :D

Dinner (6300PM): Decent, but not great. I love asian food, so a frozen approximation is iffy. I don't hate it, it's just not amazing! The beef is good, the noodle aren't gummy, the veggies are crisp. Sauce is okay, but I also stirred in a tsp of crunchy peanut butter(45cal). Would have used plain nuts, but I don't have any in the house. Liking it more and more as I eat it.

Snack (830PM): Half of a Lemon Cupcake. (210cal)  Actually emailed the bakery to get the calorie count.

Daily Total: 1384 cal

Bed at 115AM :(

No comments:

Post a Comment