Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 7

Snack (800AM): Couldn't wait until 10am for planned brunch.  Ate a medium banana. (105cal/0gfat/3gfiber)

Breakfast(1030AM):  Full disclosure: I intend to eat a ton of crappy food today, breakfast specifically.  Meeting friends for brunch with bottomless champagne bellinis.  I will not eat all the food on the plate (which comes with scrambled eggs, french toast, hashbrowns, sausage, and bacon!!), but I will not feel bad.  We've been trying to do this for months and it won't happen again for months, if ever.  So there. :) 

And I didn't eat the bagel either.  I did eat a sourdough roll from bread basket, no butter.  I'm guessing on the # of bellinis; tried to overestimate, just in case.  Again, this is full disclosure.  This was NOT part of losing weight, but I think it's important to post it.  And I had a great time.  Estimating about 2000 calories.  Didn't leave until around 330pm.  Walked the alcohol off a little and got fat free frozen yogurt around 430pm. (200cal/5g)  And although a friend treated (thanks!), I feel like I should add the cost to my monthly dollar allowance.

Dinner(845pm):  Had to raid from next week meals because I'd taken the planned meal to another house and left it.  Ate tomorrow's lunch -- A California Wrap (400cal/10gfat/10gfib).  Turkey, Avocado, and turkey bacon in whole wheat tortilla with a warm artichoke heart salad.  The turkey was ridiculously dry, but once again, the side was really wet.  I mixed them together and it was pretty good.  Added a small tomato and a little green onion.  Some reviews I've read have complained about a lack of salt.  I don't think that's true at all for my taste buds.  I have yet to add extra salt to any meal.  Oh, and I forgot the camera too, so no pics of meal...
Day's total:  yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment