Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 6

Breakfast ( -- am): Got totally side tracked (and I didn't get up til 915am anyways.

Lunch (1115am): Out of menu order again, ate the Bleu Cheese Meatloaf today.  Cook broccoli seperately and added 1/2 cup of frozen edamame (120cal/4.5g/2points)  The meat was better than I thought it would be (still not mom's meatloaf, but prolly a little better for me!).  It probably helps that I already like ground turkey.  I haven't bought ground beef at a grocery store in forever (fast food places are a different story, however!)  The cauliflower puree is good.  The broccoli's a little funky -- it was "seasoned" which means lots of black pepper.  And that's after I washed most of it off.
Snack (245pm):  Lunch must have been pretty filling; I'm just starting to get a little bit hungry.  But it's time to eat and I know I have to work around going to a movie tonight...  Ate oatmeal (1/2 cup dry), 4 dried apricots, and 2tsp of brown sugar.  This is my favorite way to have oatmeal and is exactly the way I always prepare it!  Yum!  total: 250cal/3gfat/6gfiber

SnackII(430): I'm sorta concerned about getting enough calories and fat grams, especially good mono-fats. The last few days were around 1000cal/day and like 25 fat grams. (Yesterday was a little better). I just want to be sure to fall in the right range. And my good cholesteral level is a little low. So I just ate 10 almonds (60cal/5g/1gfib)

Dinner(630pm):  Running late, supposed to be somewhere by 630, going to see Inception.  Thought to myself "See, hitting the drive-through would be so much quicker."  Then I thought "Hello!? These meals take like 3 minutes to microwave.  Be real."  So I microwaved the meal, chopped it all up and ate it in the car.  With 3 paper towels covering my dress.  Not a good night for tomato sauce.  Otherwise really enjoyed it.  Chicken good as always, liked the green bean and carrot additions, the lentil chickpea goop was good, and the tomato sauce was just a little bit spicy -- like red pepper flake spicy. Nice.
 

Snack(930pm): 1 cup Chocolate Frozen Yogurt with a bit of choc sauce, 1 mini peanut butter cup, and a TBS of chopped almonds.  Estimating 350cal/8gfat. 
Day's total: 1495cal/41.5gfat
It's midnight and I'm hungry.  I should be in bed.  Maybe water will help.  And bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment