Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 26

Breakfast (645AM):  Stuffed French Toast - soooooo good!  And filling.  The sweet potatoes are good with the veggie sausage.  The strawberries are amazing with the bread/cinnamon/creamcheese combo.  The blueberries were okay.  Loved it.  (350cal)
Snack (1200PM): Planters Nut/Granola Bar (180cal) Don't love this, it's a little sticky, but I do like the almonds an awful lot. Decent snack considering I forgot my lunch AGAIN!

Lunch (200PM): See above, no lunch, but fortunately I get to go home today. Pretty starving and scrounged in desk. Ate 1 PB cup (left from student prizes). (105 cal) Figured that was a better option than being STARVING as I drove by all the fast food places. Just realized Box#5 should be here - gotta get home quick! It's still kinda exciting!
Real Lunch (330PM): Cheeseburger Meatloaf (450cal). Like this better than last time. Remembered to take the yucca fries out early and actually had to finish cooking the meat by itself. Even then, it was a little under. The meal was frozen still though, when I started cooking it. Added a TBS of ketchup. (20cal)
Snack(800PM):  Took a nap until 730PM.  Ate 1/2cup chopped peaches (35cal), a sliced strawberry (6cal) and half a light peach yogurt(45cal). 

Dinner (1200AM): Still hungry when I got home, hadn't eaten a dinner yet.  I kinow I shouldn't eat this late, but whatever...  I ate the other half of my Subway sandwich (6"), but I took off the soggy bottom bun. (265cal)  I added a 5/12 piece of an avocado (yes, I'm just that compulsive - it was exactly five-twelfths!) for 55 cal. 
Daily Total: 1511cal

No comments:

Post a Comment