Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 8

Breakfast (830AM):  This is much better that the similar omelet I had last week.  The filling is tasty, I like the mushrooms, and the sweet potatoes mix right in.
Lunch(1230pm): Chili was good, although I'm used to more beans.  Added 1/4 cup canned corn (30/.5g/1.5g) and one roma tomato (11/0g/1g).  The corn pudding was okay.  Kind of like mushy pureed corn.  The corn skins were weird.  Mixed it with the chili.
Snack(200pm):  Refrained from ordering a sandwich when eating with brother after meeting, but I did drink a beer - Blue Moon. (225cal/0/0)  Might have been better off with the sandwich!
Snack (300pm): Ate a 70 cal (1pt) mini chocolate-pretzel bar.

Dinner(630pm):  Mixing it up again.  I'm choosing tomorrow's dinner because it is less calories AND I already beef today.  Tomorrow was going to be two poultries.  Better distribution for tastebuds this way...  Dinner's good.  I like the chicken stuffed with feta and spinach -- had a similar version last week.  Green beans are standard and carrots are decent.  I forget that I kinda like cooked carrots.
Snack (930pm):  Ate 1/4 cup canned corn (30/.5/1.5)  (1000pm) Ate Campbell's chicken noodle soup (150ca;/5g/2g)
Daily total: 1516cal/46gfat/Carb 141g

No comments:

Post a Comment