Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 24

Breakfast (630AM): High Protein Bagel with sausage patty (veggie, I think.), egg and 1/2 oz cheddar. (est 260cal)

Snack (1230PM): 0.8 oz Pirates Booty (104cal)

Lunch (200PM):  Veggie Chili (290cal) with half a tomato (7cal).  Really liked this.  The corn pudding mixed in with the chili again.  The veggie chili has a lot more chili flavor than the Turkey/Beef/Chipotle one.  Lots of green pepper, which I normally hate, but was pretty good here.  Liked the extra beans and veggies too.

Dinner(600PM):  Soooo good.  It's seems to me that the meals that look ugly taste the best.  The mushroom and gravy was yummy.  And I like the carrots cooked like this - not so much the shredded carrots.  Excellent and very filling.  Added 1/4 cup edamame. (60cal)  I do think the meal looked better after I fixed it up.  Some better.  This would have been better if I remembered to defrost it first, the mushrooms got a bit rubbery.  I really like the risotto too - reminds me of cream of mushroom and rice casserole! 


Snack(730PM):  Wasn't hungry, but the 1/2 a cupcake I'd saved was screaming at me.  So I ate it.  Had already planned to eat it as a snack around 8pm...  It was fantastic.  :D  (est. 200cal)

Snack (920PM):  Celery with just under TBS of peanut butter (140cal)

Daily Total: 1471 cal
Bed at 1215AM :(

No comments:

Post a Comment