Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 18

Breakfast (645AM):  Repeat, but I really like it.  The crepes are good and the blueberry sauce is sooo good.  The sauage is okay.  Remembered to take the berry sauce out partway before it exploded! (365cal)
Snack (1200PM): 0.8 oz Pirate's Booty (104cal)


Lunch (145PM): Took longer to cook than anticipated - the meatloaf is dense. Liked the cauliflower better than I thought I would. The meatloaf had a weird texture, kinda mushy. Sweet potato puree is good! VERY minimal BBQ. Can see a little red, but not taste it. (430cal)
Snack(445-530PM):  100 cal of artichoke dip with celery.  Bite of carrot cake (80cal), Light Yogurt (80cal),  Peanuts (40cal)  Forgot to add the bite of Payday candybar at around 300PM (60cal)

Dinner (745PM): Pretty darn good.  Always like the chicken stuffed with spinach.  Veggies good, especially corn.  The mushroom gravy was sorta sweet tasting - some odd flavor.  Tasted good with the spinach though.  Added a chopped roma tomato (11cal) and a TBS of cranberry sauce (30cal).

Daily Totals: 1640 cal

Hungrier the last two days - didn't drink as much water either. Will try to drink up tomorrow. Also, got some questionable items for snacks - high density foods may be making me hungrier?  In retrospect, I think I need to plan to just eat dinner earlier and eat the snack later.  I think I kept eating random stuff because I wasn't really satisfied.  It's hard to get around the mindset of "dinner is big and last meal of day".  I should have just eaten the dinner at 530, even though it was only 4 hours after lunch.  I'm going to turn into an official early-bird eater!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment