Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 10

TOTALLY caved today... Not in a ridiculous way, but didn't eat the planned foods.  I was actually kind of diasappointed.  I saved them for tomorrow.

Breakfast (730AM):  First day back at early work... running late.  Didn't make time to eat before the meeting.  Plus, breakfast was being provided.  I ate half a blueberry bagel(125cal), a 2 slices of cantaloupe (20cal) and two small bunches of grapes(63 cal).  No crossaint! 

Snack (1000AM): Yoplait Light Yogurt (100cal) (leftover from breakfast)

Lunch (1200PM):  Went with co-workers to local Chinese place -- one of the rare chances we get to eat out.  Had chicken breast with vegetables and steamed rice.  Probably 2 cups of each.  I ate half the meal.  (big time estimate of 242 + 210 = 452cal)) Started to get really full - actually felt full while I was still eating.  Actually decided to stop eating mostly because I was full and didn't want to feel sick.  This is very abnormal behavior :).  Oh, also had a beer. (153cal)  Not so abnormal!

Dinner (530PM): Ate the other half of lunch.  (452 cal)

Snack(800pm): Ate oatmeal when I got home with apricots and brown sugar (250cal)

Snack (930pm): Still hungry tonight... Ate a salad with lettuce, tomato, celery, 1/4 cup corn and straight balsamic vinegar.  (40cal)

Was treated to lunch (again - it's my lucky week!), but I'm including it in the monthly $ total...
Daily total: 1653 calories - total guesstimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment