Saturday, October 30, 2010

Weigh-In #13

Still didn't do great this week in terms of food choice and quantity of snacks, but still down a pound from last week.  And I was up higher than reported by a couple of days after the last weigh-in.  At least it's movement in the right direction.  It shows me that my body will still respond if I do the right things.  I want this coming week to be a clean week.  Biggest goal - watch less TV.  I won't munch if I'm working on something else.  My calorie average was 1771 for the week.  Most days were too high (1830, 1547, 1835. 1780, 2140, 1500, 1765).  However, I ate something other than Bistro for 5 out of the 7 dinners.  So, I guess I made decent choices.  I think I needed a break from the food, but I'm ready to get back to it now! 


I need to get back on track... I sort of had a built in cushion because my planned weight loss was slower than the actual.  BUT I'm eating into that cushion pretty quick here.  Two dead weeks brought me a lot closer to that red line.

No comments:

Post a Comment