Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weigh-In #12

So, not such a good week for losing weight. I gained a pound. Had a tough time staying on track this week. Ate a lot of snacky food. Had dinner at mom's a couple of times last week. Had three days over 2000 this week! Went out last night with friends. Totally caved late night and got french fries at In-n-Out AND later, ahamburger at Carl's JR. Old habits die hard. I think though, that I can't avoid it forever and trying to do so makes the inevitable crash worse. On the other hand, I don't think I'm someone who can eat just a little fast food. I think it's a trigger. idk. Oh well, motivated to make this week better and actually feel better and capable to do it. Plans: More water. Less TV. More work done (idle hands and all that.) Also, need to go buy some more fruit and carrots. Ate mostly carb-based snacks. Not so good.  Daily calorie average for this week = 1892cal

No comments:

Post a Comment