Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 65

Plan: Spinach Mushroom Omelet(240), Curry Chicken(380), Roasted Turkey with Pomegranate(340) + snacks/extras(440) = 1400

Breakfast(645AM): Spinach Mushroom Omelet - Ate most of the egg, but not all.  Liked the veggies a lot.  (240cal)

Snack: (1000-1200): 30cal of carrots, one mini choc chip cookie (35cal), one string cheese (80cal)

Lunch: (130PM): Turkey with pom sauce.  Can't eat the broccoli souffle or 3/4 of the root veggies.  Ate the turkey, sauce, and sweet potatoes. (250cal)

Snack (300PM): Wasa Crisp with 1T of artichoke dip (120cal) + 2 mini choc chip cookies (70cal)

Dinner (600PM):  Saved the curry chicken for dinner becasue I knew I don't like the turkey dish all that much and I figured I would be more likely to eat it at lunch when there aren't any other options. For dinner, I had the Chicken curry with couscous(380) took out most of the carrot (-35) + 50cal of almonds + peas (30cal) +1/4cup edamame (60cal) + nutmeg/cinnamon/red pepper flake. 


















Reeeealllly "snacky" today.  By that, I suppose I mean that I'm not really hungry, but I can't stop thinking about eating/food.  :(  Tried to not do too much damage.  The best solution would have been to turn off the TV and do some work.  That keeps me busy!
Pudding (130cal), english muffin half (65), slice of cheese (80), half english muffin with a bit of perserves (85)

Daily Total: 1675cal

Bought a digital food scale at Target today.  Measures up to 6.6lb in tenth of an oz increments.  Also can tare out to add up the whole meal easier.  Far more accurate than the old analog scale!  http://bit.ly/djKBD5

No comments:

Post a Comment