Friday, October 1, 2010

September Wrap Up

Goal Tally

September 2010
$ at grocery = 113/20 ($20 is unreasonable, but so is $113!  I bought some staples this month, but will increase goal and decrease actual for next month)
$ at restaurant = 101/80 (Not too shabby...)
fast food trips = 1.0/2 (french fries once and a sausage mcmuffin once... pretty decent)
pounds lost = 13.5/10 (I'll take it!)
exercise miles = 9/20 (boo!)

Lost 13.5 pounds this month -- had a couple of weak weeks, but within planned goals overall.  Had  couple of diet sodas, but they didn't taste that good.  Ate french fries from fast food once (and once with a dinner) and ate a Sausage McMuffin once.  It wasn't that great.  Not eating at fastfood or drinking soda is not as difficult as I thought it would be.  If I end up there with friends, I would indulge once, but I don't feel the pull to go there on my own.  I feel like my habits are definitely starting to change.  It isn't as difficult to order a salad at a restaurant instead of a burger (though I still love it when friends get the burger so I can have just one bite!).  I don't feel so heavy and weighed down when I eat right.  I like that. 

Blue = daily, Green = average

Goals for October: 
Exercise. Move. Get up.  Small steps are still worthwhile.
Drink more water -- started to drink less the last 3 weeks.
Sleep.  Start going to bed early again.
Watch the snacking -- follow the timeline.  I've been real snack-y the last week -- more out of boredom/habit than hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment