Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weigh-In #11

Down 3.5 pounds this week, yay!  2 pounds away from the next mini-goal.  Weekly calorie average: 1561cal  Most days were right at 1600, with exception of 2 days at 1400.  Nothing too different this week, though I did try to drink more water and sleep earlier.  When I get home from work early, I'm pretty snack-y in the afternoon, but I really didn't want to be at work late this week.  Pretty sucky week.  I've developed quite a backlog of meals -- I currently have 2 full weeks plus 3-4 days in the inside freezer and another 1.5 weeks worth outside in the garage freezer.  I like running behind a bit, so I'm not screwed if something happens to the shipment, but this is ridiculous.  I'm skipping a box in a couple of weeks because I'll be out of town on delivery day, that should help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment