Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 80

Plan: Chicken Mushroom Crepe(270), Chicken Lentil (330), Spinach/feta chicken with veggies(300) + extra/snacks(600) = 1500

Breakfast (700AM): Chcken Mushroom Crepe with a small tomato, chopped. (270cal)

Snack (1100AM): Rice Cake (35cal), 50 cal of carrots

Lunch (230PM): Salmon with Rice and Spinach (435)  This has been sitting in the fridge for a couple of days and I keep avoiding it.  The salmon was so fishy last time.  So, I decided to eat it for lunch today because I was starving (waited until I got home from work - didn't want to stay there today), I thought hunger would make it taste better.  And either I was right or it was better.  I really liked it.  I did add a chopped up tomato and I think that really helped with the flavor of the salmon - not sure why, but those bites were the best.  Also added lemon juice and 5 almonds. (35)

Snack (330PM): Lil Drum (115)

Dinner (600PM): Chili Verde Pork with quinoa(330).  I added a chopped tomato, 2TBS of fat free sourcream (30) 1 oz avocado (50cal) and 1/3 cup of corn (30)  This was pretty freaking good!  The pork was very lean.  I was worried about the quinoa stuffed peppers being too spicy, but they were more like sweet peppers.  This was a ton of food, especially by the time I added the extras.  Stopped eating at 3/4 gone.  Save the rest for later. (Didn't eat today, -110cal)


Dessert: 100cal of M&Ms, ice cream (115cal), 70 cal coffee cake
Daily Total: 1555cal

No comments:

Post a Comment