Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 31

Breakfast(730AM): High Protein Bagel (140cal) was supposed to go with cream cheese (50cal) but I thought I forgot the CC.  As it turns out, I did not - I just didn't see it.  So I used a tspish of peanut butter (70cal)

Snack(1100AM):  Ate half a rice cake, Later (1215PM) I finished the rice cake with a tsp of pb (130total)  Also ate the edmame I brought to go with lunch (60cal)

Lunch (140PM):  Chicken Puttanesca with wheat penne. (390cal)  Not bad, but def not a fav.  The pasta was a little mushy.  The chicken was good and I liked the puttanesca sauce - olives, tomato and caper, yum!
SNack(530PM): 10 roasted almonds (60cal) and a half a tortilla (100cal) toasted into chips with 1/5 of an avocado(60cal).
Dinner(645PM): Chicken Masala with sweet potato puree and brussels sprouts. Pretty scared of the brussel sprouts. I LOVE roasted brussels, but they are so tempermental - they can turn ick in an instant. These are closer to the ick side, but not inedible. Pretty mushy and a little past. Would be tough to eat if you don't like brussles. The chicken is good, like the mushrooms and the sweet potato puree is fantastic. Apparently, I'm not a huge fan of masala - the sauce tastes a little... off. Overall okay, but not a fav.
Snack (930PM): 50 cal brownie and 60 cal fruit and nut trail mix

Daily Total: 1410cal

No comments:

Post a Comment