Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 59

PLan: ChickenMushroom Crepe(270), Jerk Tilapia(330), BBQ Pork(410) + snacks/extras(390) = 1400

Breakfast(700AM):  CHicken/Mushroom Crepe - I really like the crepes better than the omlettes.  I like the chicken and mushroom filling here, but not the side of sweet potato and zucchini - it's too much rosemary!  Added a half of a chopped tomato and dumped the other veggies (230?)

Snack(1030AM):  Forgot the lunch and the snack today.  Ate half of the Odwalla bar (115cal)
SnackII(1200PM):  No lunch! and I have to stay after... panicked and ate one peanut butter cup (110cal)

Lunch (215PM):  Researched Subway, KFC, and McDonalds (closest options).  Got a chicken salad at Subway - didn't look very big until i actually ate it.  Iceberg lettuce, spinach, tomato, chicken breast(90cal), 2Tolives(25cal), 40cal of avocado, 50cal of cheese (leftover after I removed most - apparently my "little bit" is not the same as the worker's), green peppers and cucumbers.  No dressing.  (230cal?)   Was going to get a bowl of soup too, but they didn't have any.  Got baked Lays' instead (130cal).

Pre cheese-removal
Dinner (730PM):  I reeeeally like my mom's meatloaf.  She made some last night and packed some up for me to eat for lunch or dinner.  I had some for dinner tonight with 1cup of broccoli (30cal), 3/4 cup of green beans (22cal), and 1/3 cup of corn (50cal).  I weighed the meatloaf with a scale that I think is accurate, but it said it was only 2oz.  An average of online recipes says that 2oz of meatloaf is about 130cal.  Really??  I'm pretty surprised by the 2oz and not sure whether to believe it or not!  Also had a TBS of ketchup (15cal).  Re-evaluation says that it was probably closer to 3 oz.  add 65cal

Dessert: Lil'Drum ice cream (135cal)
Snack: (1000PM): 1197 seemed low, and I wanted to try the new Chocolate cheerios, so I had a 1/2 cup (60) with 1/4 cup of milk (20cal).  They were okay, but I like them better plain as a snack.  So then I felt cereal-deprived and had 1/2 cup of my very favorite RaisinBranCrunch (100) with 20 cal of milk.  No longer too low on today's count... oh well, not terrible still!  I've been trying to be low to compensate for oktoberfest this weekend, but may be shooting too low.  We'll see.

Daily Total: 1462cal
I need to get a food scale that's for sure accurate...

No comments:

Post a Comment