Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 34

Breakfast(645AM): Yes, on a Saturday, I'm up at 630AM for no real reason.  Partly dogs wanted out, partly I wasn't asleep anyways, and partly I wanted to weigh in!  Here's my post-weighin breakfast.  I think thism orning was supposed to be a corn muffin.  The last muffin was lacking, so i think I'll save muffin for snacks...  I took a leftover egg/ham (~50cal) and put it on one of my own pre-BMD frozen english muffins (110cal).  I added a big slice of tomato (like 2 cal?) and a small bit of sharp cheddar (40cal).   I saved the top of the english muffin for a tsp of tayberry jam (15cal).

Snack(930AM):  Not really hungry, but organizing the WW mini bars I bought.  Wanted to try the Red Velvet Cake bar.  It was sorta, eh... okay.  overly sweet though.  (70cal)

Lunch out (1230PM):  Salad at Jack's.  Romaine and mixed greens(30cal), tomato(15cal), beetsx2(30cal?), grapefruit(20cal), apple(25cal), and  garbazo/kidney mix(45cal).  Grilled Chicken (est 100cal) 1.5Tbs Ranch Dressing (120cal)  Purposely did not get croutons so I could get dressing. 

Snack (230PM):  Coconut Spice Chocolate Chip Cookie (300cal)  Knew going into lunch that I wanted to have a cookie - picked salad accordingly.  Love these sooo much and just found out there's a CookieConnection store a lot closer to my house than the one I knew about already.  Not good.  (UPdate: As of 10/10/10 I have not been back to the Cookie Connection, even though it's super close tomy house! :D)

Snack(515PM): Half a nectarine (35cal) and 100cal of Popchips.

Dinner(715PM): Pork in Papaya Sauce (390cal)  Veggies were great - bean mix and an edamame mix.  The pork was decent.  I'm not a huge fan, but I liked it.  The sauce was okay.  I liked the raisins and the fruitiness, but it was too sweet for me.  And the ginger flavor was strong for me.  I know I can request no ginger meals, but then I never get the asian meals and there the ginger's not so strong. 

Snack (830PM): Half a bag of Orville Redenbacher Light BUtter flavor popcorn (100cal) sprayed a tiny bit and sprinkled with paprika and garlic/onion powder.  I don't know why they make this label sooo difficult.  They tell you two sets of stats, one for unpopped and one for popped.  Does anybody really eat this unpopped???  Once you figure that out, they list the serving size as 5.5 cups popped, 2.5 servings a bag.  BUT then they give the nutrient stats for 1 cup popped!  (15cal)  By my calculations, a full bag should have 13.75 cups.  Half of that is 6.875 cups.  Cal for that is 103.

Daily Total: 1600cal

No comments:

Post a Comment