Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weigh-In #7

Weigh-in #7 has been postponed to Monday morning, Sept 20.  I ws out of town until Sunday afternoon and I refuse to weigh-in in the evening.  So, expect a Monday morning update... though I'm not expecting a dramatic loss.  I feel like I'll be lucky to break even.  In the last 7 days, I've been to two football games and a baseball game - all encourage snacking (darn peanuts!).  And I was out of town and knowingly ate one over the top meal (hamburger and fries, soooo good! But I did save half the burger for the next day).  SO, we shall see tomorrow...
Yeah, pretty much no loss.  I could fight for 257 or 257.5, but it's a stretch.  I'm just glad I lost what I'd gained last weekend.  And I now know that keeping the average calorie low isn't enough if one day is going to be ridiculously high!

No comments:

Post a Comment