Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 56

Plan: Stuffed French Toast(350), Ham/Turkey DInner(420), Roasted Turkey(310) + snacks/extra(320) = 1400

Breakfast (745AM): Stuffed French Toast(350cal)  Good as always!  You get sweet AND savory with this one.  Added a tsp of vanilla pear jam, just to try it.  Pretty good - but more sugary than expected.  Oh well, small doses...

Lunch(1200PM): Potluck... small portions, maybe just a snack until later.  Can't really skip it since I have to there until 330PM today.  ----   Actually, ended up there until 400PM.  Filled 2/3 of plate with salads and raw veggies.  Skipped salads with creamy looks.  Somebody actually brought a bowl of plain lettuce which really rocked my plate.  Bulked up the small portions of the 2-3 dressed salads.  At end of table, took 2-3 bite portions of around 5 casseroles and 3 different types of small, one-bite meatballs.  Skipped dessert altogether, went back for two more bites each of mac&cheese and a tortilla casserole.  NO idea on calories... 700-800??  Total guess.  Still not really hungry at 430PM, just starting to feel it.

Snack(500PM): 80 cal of Pirate Booty.
Snack(630PM): 1 piece of Toblerone chocolate purchased by friend ("you have to try this... it's sooooo good!" :-/ ) (50cal)

Dinner(800PM): I heart El Pollo Loco, but I don't eat it often because it's not located near me at all.  Since I knew I'd overeaten earlier, i wanted a salad for dinner and I happened to be near an EPL.  Fate.  Got a skinless breast with 2 small salads as my sides.  The chicken breast has 180cal and a small salad, no dressing has 70cal (from the tortilla strips and the cotija cheese).  I ate half the chicken with one of the salads + 60 cal of avocado, half a chopped tomato, a TBS of greek yogurt for sour cream/dressing.  Total for what I ate: 230cal  Initially intended to eat both halfs, but decided to eat one half and see if I was still hungry.  I'm not  really and I'd rather save it for another day.  Might still have an ice cream for 115 cal.  Update: Nope, I didn't!  The salad was pretty filling - just starting to feel twinge of hunger at 1045PM.  Must be time for bed! :D

Munchy (1100PM): 10 dark choc M&M: 44cal
Daily Total: 1424cal

No comments:

Post a Comment