Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 41

Crashed and burned today...
But just for today, I'm back on it tomorrow.  This was the first time I've eaten extra and felt bad about it.  I really didn't need it or even want it.  I ate because I was sitting at a football game with nothing else to do.  Every other time I've eaten excessively, I made a conscious decision that it was worth it - not today.  And I had such good intentions for today, brought a bunch of "good" snacks.  Ate those AND the other stuff.  :(  Here's my list of foods, didn't track times.  I mean, really, it was pretty much non-stop all day.
Breakfast - Stuffed French Toast 340cal
Apple 75cal
Popcorn 75cal
Peanuts 100cal
Tuna Sandwich 250cal
Chips 160cal
String Cheese 80cal
POpcorn 75cal
Peanuts 100cal
PBJ sandwich 300cal
Sierra Mist Soda 150cal
3 pieces of pizza (and I reeeally wanted a fourth) 900cal

Daily Total: 2605cal

A good learning experience though - I feel uncomfortably stuffed and unhappy, sooo not worth it.

On the plus side, I did walk 3 miles today, with a lot of hills up and down and some stairs.  In theory, this burned off at least 400 cal.  And it did seem some easier than the last time I did it, 30lb heavier...

No comments:

Post a Comment