Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 40

Breakfast(715AM):  Protein bagel (140cal) toasted with 50cal cheese.  Also had eggbeater with tomato, but it tasted horrible - so I didn't eat it.  Tried to pick out the tomatoes though.

Snack(900AM): Banana (100cal)

Lunch(1230PM):  Veggie Burrito with carrot salad (370cal).  The veggie burrito was good, though I'd try to cook it differently next time, it got super soggy in the covered tray.  Added a half of tomato, chopped.  The carrot curry raisin side was passable.  Not great, but I ate it.  Had to run an errand on lunch and drive a coworker through the drivethru.  Did not order a taco.  Kinda thought about it, but not too much.

Snack (430PM): Wasa Crisp (45cal), one cheese stick (80cal), sliced and melted on cracker.  Two slices tomato and basil.  2peanuts(36cal)

Snack (500PM):  2cups mixed greens/spinach with 15cal nectarine, 60cal avocado, 50cal almonds, with balsamic vinegar.

Dinner(700PM): Fell asleep watching TV sometime before 7pm, I guess. Not sure.  Awake by 11PM, thought "Guess I won't need that last snack."  Sat down at the computer and realized I never even ate dinner!  Not hungry now.  Wish this hadn't happened on a day that I was shooting for low calories anyways - now I'm way too low. :(  Will have to plan on a different day(s) to be low next week.  Fri isn't a good low day - I'm usually asleep early or out with firends somewhere... 

Snack (1140PM): Felt bad about only eating 946calories, so I ate my planned dessert.  Plus, once I wole up from my nap, I don't feel like going back to bed.  Ate 4oz vanilla yogurt with the rest of the nectarine (which I love, BTW).  (90+20cal)  Funny thinking about how this was going to be my dessert - yogurt and fruit, for dessert... who am I???

Daily Total: 1056 cal - feels better to at least be in 4-digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment