Saturday, January 15, 2011

WeighIn

So I weighed in last Saturday at 238.5 and promptly ate a ****-load of crappy food.  That bumped me up to 243 by Tuesday morning. :(  But today, I weighed in at 237!!  Ate well the rest of the week and drank a TON of water.  Ate pretty well today -- too much "tasting" as I was baking, but not ridiculous.  It's not like I ate a bag of Fritos... again.  :0  Feeling pretty good and ready to attack another week.  It's so much easier to be motivated when you're on a downward trend! 

Aside:  I was noticing how colorful the pics of my meals were this week, so just for kicks I made a list of all the fruits and veggies I ate this week, Mon - Sat....  Apple, Arugula, Avocado, Baby carrot, Blueberry, Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Butternut squash, Cauliflower, Cranberries, Green bean, Lemon, Mushroom, Pearl onions, Peas, Pineapple, Potato, Pumpkin, Red pepper, Rutabaga, Spinach, Sweet potato, Strawberry, Tomato, Water chestnut... whew.  That's quite a change from before when baked potato was my number one veggie!  I liked veggies, I just never made them.  I like this list!  With a few exceptions, it's also very seasonal - winter veggies.  I like the idea of eating with seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment