Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 153

Breakfast (830AM) - Berry Crepes with Turkey Sausage (365)

Snack - 150cal of ham, turkey, artichoke dip (bites)

Lunch (130PM) -Pretty hungry.  Jerk Chicken Dinner (370) - new one for me.  Jerk chicken breast with tomato okra stew, brown rice with a few pigeon peas, and a mango chutney.  I didn't really know what to expect, but I loved this meal!  I added 6-7 chopped almonds. (60cal)I tasted a bit and decided to add a cup of spinach, steamed, to the tomato stew.  Then I thought some sweet potato would be good because it was a bit spicy for me.  I have some leftover raw sweet potato slices in the fridge, so I chopped up about 50 g (45cal) and microwaved it, then added to the stew.  This was soooo good!  Was satisfied about half way through.  Thought about saving for later, but finished it.  Now I feel really full.  I spent months learning to even recognize my body's hunger signals.  Now, I need to work on acting on them...


Right out of microwave...

After I chopped chix and added spinach and sweet potato!

Snack (230PM): 11 almonds (85)
Dinner: Hibachi Grill leftovers (1/2 cup rice, 2 oz of beef, veggies) added to two chopped tomatoes, 2 cups spinach, 2/3 cup of broccoli, 1/4 corn, 5 almonds chopped.  Cooked all together and it made a TON of food.  Portioned into a tray - a little under half the total.  Hard to say on calories, but it's mostly veggies!  And totally tasty!

Daily Total: 1075 +?? = 1400?

No comments:

Post a Comment