Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 174

Breakfast (630):  Cinnamon Raisin Muffin with 1.5oz turkey and 35g of avocado (265) and a slice of apple too!

Snack (1000 - 1200):  Rest of the apple (80) and a string cheese (80)

Lunch (245): New Meal!  Chicken with a cranberry apple stuffing. . (410) also has quinoa and mash sweet potato.  And I added a cup of spinach.  I reeeeeaallly liked the stuffing and the chicken.  The quinoa and potatoes are good too.  My only (little) complain is that they used splenda in the cranberry sauce and I could taste it.  In fact, I tasted the after taste and then went to check if it really had Splenda!  Maybe I'm just super-sensitive to it though...  Would like to get this one again.  It's heavier on the carbs, but still under 60g for the meal (52g).




Snack (345):  Munchy today.  Cauliflower with a TBS of artichoke dip (15+80).

Snack (500):  Steamed artichoke medium (60) with lemon juice and 25 cal of shedd's spread, most of which stayed in the cup with the leftover lemon juice. 

Dinner (630):  Meeting from 7 until... 9? Ugh.  Maybe I'll take a muffin sandwich, because there's no way I can eat before 7 (too full now) and I don't want to wait until 930.  :(  What to do?  I ended up making a turkey/apple/avocado muffin to take with and I took some raw cauliflower too.  Before I left, I had an english muffin half with a tsp of tomato sauce, .3oz of mozarella, .5oz ham chopped up, and a tiny bit of cheddar cheese.  Toasted in the toaster oven and topped with a cherry tomato.  (110cal).  A little mini pizza!  Leaving for meeting...

(1000PM):  Didn't get hungry until the end of the meeting, so I chomped on a couple of florets of cauliflower and saved the sandwich for tomorrow.  Concerned about eating too few calories and screwing up the losing... I made another little pizza, but different.  I mixed 1TBS of artichoke dip with a slice of chopped ham, spread on a corn tortilla and toasted.  Topped with a chiffonade of spinach and a chopped cherry tomato and toasted some more...  Finished with a few thin slices of mushroom.  Pretty darn good -- I forgot how good corn tortillas taste when they get all toasted and crispy on the edges! Yum! (150)


Daily Total: 1260

No comments:

Post a Comment