Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 159-160

The weekend that was not... (i wish.)  Didn't track at all, but I know that, among other things, I ate 4 medium-sized baked potatoes and a bag of fritos (not together though!).  I had a can of chili.  I polished off some leftover peanut M&Ms. (maybe 2 small bags worth)  I ate a bag of baked Kettle chips.  Had a PBJ, a ham and cheese (velveeta, eww. I wish I didn't love it so much!), and a turkey sandwich.  Can't think of any veggies... none.  Oh, some baby carrots!  ugh.  Why do I keep doing this??  I weighed in at 238.5lb Saturday morning.  And I was up to 243 by Tuesday morning... I think I may change my weigh-in day to Sunday morning.  I sort of live for that Sat morn weigh-in.  But then I have ALL weekend to compensate and go overboard.  Saturday's the hard day - home all day and out at night.  Maybe if weigh in was Sunday, I'd make better choices.  Couldn't be much worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment