Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 167

Breakfast (845AM):  Made a new breakfast sandwich!  I got some cinnamon raisin english muffins (160), toasted one and added 1.5oz of deli turkey (45cal), 40g of avocado (65cal) and a slice of apple ( cal?  dunno, I always just count a whole apple in snacks when I eat the remainder later.)  It was good!  Totaled somewhere between 275 - 300 cal, depending.  Could have used a bit less turkey and still been happy with it.  A little messy cause it was so big and the avocado started to melt, but I will experiment with order next time. I know the cinnamon raisin sounds weird with the avocado, but I love it. I read about it on a site a long time ago and always ate it as a sandwich. This week I realized I could make it breakfast!


Snack (1145AM):  Rest of the Apple (80)

Snack (245PM): Pumpkin Muffin (110)
Lunch (300PM):  Late, forgot about a meeting, would have taken a bigger snack.  But I survived and I realize I didn't even think about stopping on the way home even though I was pretty hungry!  Ate Asian pork with plum bbq sauce. (450)  Pretty good!  The rice noodles get overcooked, but eh, whatever. Overall still good!  Added like 5 almonds (35) chopped up.

Snack (400PM): Lil Drum (130)
Snack (600PM): meeting from 7-9, not hungry now, but won't make it until 9, so... corn tortilla (55), 1 TBS of artichoke dip (80) and one ounce of turkey (30)  Total = 165

Dinner (945PM):  Not hungry enough for a full BMD meal.  Stopped and got a Chicken Fajita Pita with no cheese (and no onions, though that wasn't requested!)  Basically the chicken, pita and tomatoes which total 215cal.  I added it to a bunch of leaf lettuce, a few cherry tomatoes, 40 cal of avocado and a 10cal of fat free sour cream.  Very satisfying!

Ate one serving of Cheetos spread over the whole evening. (160cal) And 50cal of M&Ms

Daily Total: 1705

No comments:

Post a Comment