Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 158

Not prepared at all today! 
Breakfast (600AM): Whole Grain English Muffin (120) with .35 oz of cheddar cheese (42) and 2.1 oz of ham(80).  I forgot that I'd run out of apples and I was very sad... :(  (242cal)

Oh, and I forgot to pack any snacks or lunch today... :(  Lame!  I did remember to bring two bottle of water, so that's good.

Lunch (1200PM):  Work stash - Bumble bee fat free tuna salad with 6 wheat crackers (150cal)  Now I wish I hadn't eaten that tomato soup yesterday.  It would have more appreciated today!

I have to stay after today, so I scrouged around my room and car... Boy Scout Motto: Always be prepared!  Managed to find 20 mini pretzels (in a bag! :D), an apple (bit over ripe, ate half), and a bit less than a TBS of peanut butter in a tupperware.  (110+30+80)
Daily total: 612cal + dinner and snack that I forgot to log...

4 comments:

  1. Haha...your funny Jen! You must have looked like a "bag lady" scrounging around in your car for food! haha...talk about your dedication...I LOVE IT!!! GREAT JOB!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Joyce! I thought about hitting the fast food nearby - McDonald's, KFC, or Subway. Had pretty much decided on getting a salad at Subway, but realized those are only like 200 cal, which is good, but wasn't really worth the trip down there if I could find something else. So, yeah, I'm getting much better at avoiding fast food! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you could just "edit" the comments on blogger... it'd be much easier to fix typos!

    ReplyDelete