Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 172

Breakfast (630AM):  Cinnamon English Muffin (160), 1.5oz of turkey (45), 40 cal of avocado, slice of apple.

Snack (1100): Pumpkin Flax Muffin (115)

Snack (300): COrn Thin (20) with a TBS of artichoke dip (exactly 28g!) (80).  Waited too long for lunch - had a snack while I waited for meal to cook.  ugh!

Lunch (315): Skinny Turkey Spinach Meatloaf (430) with a cup of raw spinach, steamed.  By 5PM, I still feel stuffed -- really full!


DInner (640PM): Irish Style Chicken Sausage with mash potatoes, tomato sauce, and vegetables. (280)  New meal to me.  Tastes like the same chicken sausage from the german style sausage meal.  I liked this "irish" meal loads better.  I thought it was decent.  The tomato sauce was really more like a thin brown gravy - not tomato-y at all.  It smelled odd, but tasted fine.  Overall, I liked it more than I thought I would!  I added 1/3 cup of peas (35) and a few green beans.


ummm... odd looking.

That's better! :D
Snack (730):  Steamed artichoke (55) with 1/2 TBS of shedd's spread (25), melted, and a TS of lemon juice.  I always eat artichokes with melted butter, wasn't sure what to even use... but surprisingly, I liked the lemon flavor better than the butter.  I think straight lemon would be too much, but I would definitely rather add a little butter to a lot of lemon next time (instead of a little lemon to a lot of butter!).

(830): Lil Drum (135)

Daily Total: 1430

No comments:

Post a Comment