Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 170

Breakfast (730AM):  Wheat english muffin (140) with 1 oz of ham (30), half an oz of cheddar (60)

SNack (10-12):  String Cheese (80) and Pumpkin Muffin (110)

Snack (215): Half of a lemon cupcake (150)

Lunch (400):  Hacked a turkey/broccoli souffle/root veggie meal = 4.4 oz baked potato (125), 3 oz of turkey breast(115), spinach, tomato, broccoli, green beans = 40, lemon juice, LOTs of lemon juice (1/3 of a lemon's worth!)  Ironically, this is turning into one of my favorite meals!  Good thing since I have 2 more in the freezer! 

Dinner:  I was "that" girl tonight, the one I swore I'd never be, the one who brings her own meal to a get together...  A couple of friends were getting together at one's house to eat pizza.  I've had such trouble over the last 6 weeks and I finally feel like last week and this week are going well.  Eating the pizza wasn't worth seeing the weight on the scale stall out.  So, I brought my own BMD meal.  I still felt weird about it, even though these are really close friends.  I wasn't embarrassed and I didn't feel deprived (surprisingly), but it did seem a little rude.  Oh well.  I had chicken stuffed with spinach with peas, gravy, corn and asparagus (340).  I did partake in dessert, we had mochi.  Ice cream wrapped in... I dunno, some sort of dough?  There were a number of varieties.  Each little mochi was 100-130 cal.  I had halves of a few and I didn't eat the dough on all.  I'd estimate 300cal and that might be a bit high.  All in all, a successful night.

Daily Total:  1490cal

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Those BistroMD meals look nice for frozen dinners. Good luck with your weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just toooo PROUD of you!!! GREAT JOB!!! That's the commitment we MUST make to ourselves. Man..your always getting to try such "interesting" foods..lol!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha: Thanks for stopping by! Yeah, the meals are pretty substantial and they don't have a bunch of preservatives or chemicals. I'm enjoying most of them and I put a hold on the one's I hate.

    Joyce: Thanks!! I was pretty pleased with myself too. :D

    ReplyDelete