Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 155

Breakfast (800-1000AM):  Not hungry when I left for school at 545AM!! Also not hungry because I ate a ridiculous amount of food yesterday.  Eventually ate.  I am using up a back log of BMD meals, but I don;t have a backlog of breakfasts... Oatmeal is good, the apple ham muffin is good, but wanted more variety.  I found frozen whole wheat blueberry pancakes (3 for 200cal) and gor some Morningstar veggie sausage patties (1 = 80cal).  Heated up 1/3 cup of frozen blueberries (30cal) to make a sauce.  Yum!  Total = 310cal


Snack (1200PM) = String Cheese = 80cal

Lunch (130PM): Morrocan Chicken with lentils and string beans (330)  I really like this one -- always good!  I never knew I liked lentils so much!

Snack (430): Chicken Fajita Pita (325cal)
(530PM) - 1 oreo cakester (125cal)  My eating habits are so much worse when I stay at my parents house.  First, there's more crappy food around.  Even more are my ingrained habits over the 20 years I lived here... it's such a hard mind-set to break!

Dinner-ish (630PM):  Corn tortilla (55), 90 calories of artichoke dip and 70 cal of deli turkey, mini ice cream cone (135)

Post nap (1000PM): 35cal of ham

Daily Total: 1555cal

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh...I'm off to the store to try to find some whole wheat frozen pancakes! Thanks for the idea...I love it!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Glad it sounds good to you too! Mine were Krusteaz... I figured that the whole meal (3 pancakes, 1 sausage and 1/3 cup of bluberries) cost aroun $1.75 -- what a deal! :)

    ReplyDelete