Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 237

Breakfast (800 - 1200): Spinach Ricotta Crepes with sweet potato and veggie sausage (310).  Added a bit of butternut sqaush, tomatoes, and extra spinach. (30?)

Lunch (200) - Turkey Tamale casserole with broccoli (330)

Snack (500) - Lil Drum (135) and Carrots with hummus (120)

Dinner (830) - Broccoli/Beef Dinner (400)  Too late for dinner, felt weighed down and ick the next morning.

(930) - Lil Drum (135)

Daily Total: 1455

Sheesh -- a bit hungrier today, but not majorly.  I decided to forgo the long walk since I walked a ways yesterday.  I DID test myself to see how fast I can run a mile now.  I finished in 12min 30 secs.  I jogged 9 of those minutes at a 5-6mph pace.  I'm finding that 5.5 - 6mph is a comfortable fit for my leg length and stride... Any slower and I feel stilted like I'm going to trip.  I just can't keep the pace up forever.  However, I was able to jog for 2 min, then walk for 1 rather that the other way around!  Pretty pleased.  I used to miserably count down the seconds until the minute of jogging was up.  This time, I was surprised that I didn't even look down at the clock until a minute had already passed!

I also went to get my blood pressure taken today.  I'd forgotten to take my medication for the entire week, so I decided to take the opportunity to see what the effect would be.  My BP was 123/76 -- without the meds.  I'm going to email the doc to see if it's okay to stop taking them.  yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment