Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 215

No walk today, though it was scheduled.  I've got a fierce cold going on... I can barely breathe.  I still thought I could do it when I got home, but it was already 630PM, starting to rain, and I felt like crap.  Rescheduled for tomorrow.
So, the potato chips are officially gone.  I thought I could buy a couple of individual bags and control what I ate better, but I still ate 4 servings in 2 days.  Not okay.  So, no more regular purchases of potato chips.  The artichoke helped keep me busy while I watched a little TV, but doesn't really correct that problem...  Overall an okay day though.  Probably shifted too many calories to the late afternoon/evening, but... ?  Ate the artichoke with the juice of a lemon and a partial serving of shedd's spread margarine.  For dinner, none of the BMD meals really caught my interest.  I wasn't super hungry and the ones I have in my freezer now are all in the high 300, low 400 range.  I wanted something a bit lower.  I had an Amy's Veggie Tamale to try and I liked it a lot.  Too much sodium, but the other facts were okay.    I miss mexican food, BMD doesn't really believe in mexican food! :(   And it was a good reminder about portion control.  When I opened the package, I thought "ugh it's sooo small!"  But I found that it was a satisfying size once I ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment