Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 212

Woke up super early again... I'm all off this week.  Getting up early going to bed early.  And I've been super cranky and in a funky mood.  Don't even care that I'm over calories by a lot this week.  And I've been super munchy all week.  Not really hungry, but I can't stop eating... ugh.  TOM may start this weekend, I guess it's related. (hopefully, at least then there's a reason.)

Breakfast (645): Ham, apple, cheddar muffin (245)

Snack (10-1230):  String Cheese (80), Pretzels (100), birthday cupcake (250) - why oh why?  it wasn't even that tasty... :(

Lunch (200PM): Wasn't super hungry, trying to plan for goin out later... picked the chicken/mushroom crepes.  Added some avocado and a couple of herry tomatoes. (335)

Snacks (3-4): Wasn't super hungry... but... I was super munchy.  Need to get away from the TV.  Ate carrots with hummus (80), pumpkins seeds (60), a spoonful of almond butter (90).

HappyHour (615): 2 short vodka presss (400), part of a lightly made chicken quesadilla (250)

Dinner (730): 1 laughing bun (chicken in soft bao-like dough, 1/3 cup rice, garlic green beans, a few pieces of walnut chicken, stirfry chicken and veggies. (720)


Dessert (945PM): Frozen yogurt with berries.  Ate only like 2oz of the yogurt.  Didn't eat the rest cause I was full and it didn't taste that good... (100)


Daily Total: right around 2400.


No comments:

Post a Comment