Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 220

Overate last night, not real hungry this morning, had a half a banana and a few strawberries (100).  Cleaned up around the house.. Packed up some more clothes. 
Lunch around 1100AM  Chicken with couscous and extra spinach (450).  Met up for bridesmaid dress shopping.  Tried on some dresses; wasn't super happy with how they fit, but it wasn't as traumatic as it would have been 60 pounds ago.  Then, I would have probably not agreed to be in the wedding.  It was hard to assess how the dresses look.  I can't really see myself anymore.  I don't know how I look compared to average.  On one hand, I know I look a lot better than I used to... but then I think maybe that's all it is.  idk.  Anyways, Didn't get a JambaJuice when we stopped.  DId have coffee later (black iced) and Starbucks was giving away free "petite" desserts.  Got a salted caramel square.  They were advertised as less than 200cal, so I'll just count 200.
Dinner was out at a Mexican place.  Not even really a struggle to avoid the tortilla chips anymore.  Ordered a chicken salad (200) with avocado(40), tomato and no dressing.  Added some salsa.  I was happy with the meal -- didn't feel deprived.  The chicken was really good.  Had one 8oz magarita (200?).  Walked to another bar, again avoided tortilla chips and had one vodka tonic (200?).  Ended night around 1am... I was a bit hungry then, but drove home and went to bed.  Drank water.

Daily total: 1400?

No comments:

Post a Comment