Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 221

Lost an hour of sleep due to DST.  Got to bed by 2am, which was really 3am.  Woke up early at 730 to go walk, since I missed it yesterday.  Ate a half a banana and a few strawberries (100).  A bit short on time, since I snoozed a bit.  Walked 2.53 miles in 35 minutes.  Added some spurts of jogging today.  Don't love it, but I can feel my heartrate increase and different muscles are ... not sore, but stretched?  So, probably a good thing.  And I was surprised how just a few minutes of jogging had a big impact on improving my pace.
Not real hungry after working out... Leaving for church at 930.  Took pretzels (100), string cheese (80), and an apple (80) with me for lunch.  Got hungry around 1030, finished the last of the apple at 100PM. 
Hungry by the time I got home.  Ate lunch @ 130PM -- Chicken Fresco (410)
Cake Tasting at 4pm.  Had bites of 5 different cakes (350???)
Dinner (600PM):  Had a few bites of eggplant casserole and a small piece of bread (150)  Stopped and got a chicken fajita pita with no cheese on way home at 900PM. (234)

Daily Total:  1504

No comments:

Post a Comment