Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 223

Breakfast: Turkey Muffin (267)

Snack: String CHeese (80)

Lunch: Salmon with red pepper (220)

Snack:  Students stopped by with pizza, ate one piece (260) and a couple of breadsticks (200), not intending to eat another piece, but did (260)  It was sooo good.  sigh.  On the up side, she also brought DrPepper and was disappointed no one wanted one, so I took one.  Drank a few sips and didn't like it at all.  I used to loooove DrPepper.  It doesn't taste how I remember and the carbonation felt weird.  I switched back to water.

Dinner:  FInished off the leftover dinner from last night (600)?  AND had a lil Drum (140). 

I wasn't real conscious of it, but I think overeating in the afternoon (and pizza) made me more hungry and more anxious to stuff my face with food.  Plus, I;ve been real letahgic the last couple of days and a little light-headed.  Not sure if its the food, allergies, or slightly low blood pressure... ?  Pulse has been oddly low.  Resting is at 60bpm.  Stopped by hospital to get BP taken and it was normal, so... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment