Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 214

Did great for most of the day... Ate breakfast and stopped with 30% left still because I was satisfied.  Saved and ate as a snack before rehearsal... DId okay for lunch, snack and dinner.  I fell apart late night though and ate a ton of food I didn't really even want... I certainly wasn't hungry.  Seriously, except for the apple, everything in the snack area was eaten after 8pm.  :(  I have to get away from the TV or find a way to break the TV=snacking mindset...  For reals, that Russel Stover chocolate doesn't even taste good at all!  It's been sitting on top of my fridge since Christmas and I haven't even thought about opening it until now.  Ate 3 and threw the rest away the next morning.  Still feels wasteful, but not so hard since they tasted crappy anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment