Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 235

Up at 8am, weighed in at 221.5lb - significantly lower than yesterday - hope it's not just water loss!  Ate 35 cal of banana (the rest was too mushy) and 5-6almonds (40cal).  Walked 2.76miles with 6 spurts of jogging/running.  Been too long since I walked for real, like for exercise, almost 2 weeks.  I walked a ton in Disneyland, but it was leisurely. :)  I could tell today was a bit tougher on my body and even with the running, my pace was barely under a 15 min mile.  That's okay - back on it this week.

Breakfast (900am) - turkey, avocado, apple muffin (260)

Lunch (230):  Turkey Cranberry Quinoa (390) with a bit extra roasted butternut squash and arugula (30?)

Dinner (630):  Chicken burrito bowl (300) with 5 cherry tomato (20) and a spoon of fat free sour cream (15)  Ate a little over half.

(830): Small piece of carrot cake (1"x3") - 250?

(900) - finished the other half of my dinner.

Daily Total = 1340
Just not very hungry again today...  Suppose that's good, but seems odd!  Wasn't really even hungry for dinner ... but ate early because of timing issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment