Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 222

Breakfast (630): Turkey muffin (267)

Snack:  Small Apple (60)

Lunch (1200): Turkey Chipotle Chili (440)

Snack: CornTortilla/Artichoke/Spinach/Tomato pizza (150)

Dinner:  Dinner out at a favorite restaurant with out of town friend.  Ordered my favorite Balsalmic Skirt Steak.  COmes iwth mixed veg and mashed potatoes and an unfortunately large pile of fried onion strings.  I have ordered this many times int he past, though it would have been like 2 years ago... the plate was soo FULL of food!  I don't know if their portions are bigger, my habits are smaller or a combination, but I was shocked!  I would have asked for no fried onions if I'd known there'd be so many -- I ate most of them.  THen I ate about 2oz of the beef, a few bites of potato, and a few veggies and I was full!  So I packed it up to take it home.  I ate another small portion around 9pm, a few bites of each item.  No dessert.  I'm counting half today and half tomorrow and estimating that half was about 600calories. 

Daily TOtal:  1517

No comments:

Post a Comment