Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 295

Breakfast(645): Stuffed French Toast with sweet potatoes, veggie sausage and berries (340)

Snack (930):  String Cheese (80)

Lunch (1200):  Greek Chicken with lentils (410)  I like my lentil dish way better now... I'm getting close to just switching over and making all my own meals.  Will start the process this summer.  Will be mostly off BMD by end of summer.  I like my food better; BMD is not bad, but my food exactly matches my preferences...

SNack: 1 piece of cheesy bread (275?)

DInner: Salad from Jacks with 3 oz of chicken breast, garbanzo, kidney, beets, tomato, red pepper, mushroom and broccoli.(200)  with 1 TBS of ranch (65)

Dessert - half a cookie ice cream sandwich from TJ (220)

Late night, again: Lil Drum (135) and a mini bag of pretzels (100) -- ugh... although this is an improvement over previous late night foraging...


Daily Total: 1825 (would been 1590 without the late night stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment