Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 284

Up and out today -- walked/jogged 2.55 miles in 31:50 minutes.  That's a 12:27 pace, same as the 5k a few weeks ago.  After the 5k I felt super winded and tired.  Today, not so much.  In fact, as I finished up I thought I had been slow and felt like I could have pushed harder.  I did the 2nd mile in 11:50.  My first sub-12 mile!  Normally I stop jogging whenever my breathing becomes too labored.  Today, the cardio wasn't really an issue... jogged for longer intervals and my thigh muscles fatigued before the cardio gave out.  More jogging overall and less walking.

Total for week: 11 miles  (wish I hadn't skipped yesterday!)

Breakfast(845): 10 almonds before jog. (70) half an english muffin (70) with 1 TBS of peanut butter (90) and a bit of low-sugar jam (15)

Snack: piece of cinnamon roll (100) and a string cheese (80)

Lunch:  applesauce (50) and 2 oz of bread (135)

Lunch part 2:  Fat Free tuna salad kit (150) and 2 oz of bread (135)

Snack:  2 oz of bread (135) - never should have gotten that loaf of gruyere/olive/garlic bread this morning.  It was the only thing in the car as I ran errands all day.

Bought a digital food scale to keep at my parents house... that way I can still measure when I'm house sitting, or just visiting.  And maybe they'll use it too!  Also bought new running pants (capris) and new shoes.  Pants are exactly what I've been looking for -- just like my old ones, but a size down.  Hopefully, the shoes work out too.  The last new pair aren't. 

Dinner (620PM):  Pork with Mustard Apricot sauce (320) -- rice and spinach.  Added a TBS of apple sauce, a few tomatoes, a half cup of arugula, 30 cal of broccoli and 40 cal of almonds.


Snack: Half a 3.5oz cupcake.  Raspberry Lemondae with vanilla cake, lemon curd filling and a raspberry meringue frosting.  Yum! 


Daily Total: 1620

No comments:

Post a Comment