Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 288

Breakfast(645) - wheat english muffin (120), .7 oz of cheddar (90), 2oz of ham (70) and a slice of apple  Total: 280

Snack(930 - 1030) - med apple (70)

Lunch(1200) - Honey Tomato Chicken with quinoa and roast veggies (330)

Snack(500) - tortilla (55) with 30 cal of turkey, 80 cal of artichoke dip and 5 almonds (30)

Dinner - @ a friend's house.  I laughed when she said "I'm going to grill chicken and veggies.  I'm not going to make rice or potatoes since you never eat them anyways."  For years, I was nearly known for my cosumption of rice and potatoes... Some years, my birthday dinner included 2 types of potatoes!  Quite a change.  Dinner included a Grilled chicken breast with like 1TBS of BBQ sauce.  (150, 175?  They seemed big, but I didn't weigh), steamed zucchini (40), and I took a quinoa salad that was about 150cal per serving and added 35 cal of avocado.  Dessert = LilDrum (135)  Great dinner, very filling.

Fell asleep in front of TV, woke up thinking I needed a slice of french bread... so i ate 3, ;(  but sliced them thin... convinced myself that made a difference.  And with a slice of ham and a TBS of artichoke dip.  ANd I really wanted another piece, but I stopped myself.  Ridiculous.  (300 extra pointless calories.)

Daily Total: 1700

No comments:

Post a Comment