Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 320

Breakfast: Ham/Apple?cheddar Muffin (250)

Lunch:  Worked at Loaves and Fishes today, wasn't going to eat, but it can be a wee bit offensive to refuse the food... Ate 1/4 of a big chicken quesadilla (lots of burrito like meat with some cheese) and lettuce (300?) with 60 cal of sour cream.  And 3 bites of choc chip ice cream (80)

Snack: Corn tortilla (50) with 1 oz turkey (35), 80 cal of dip and almonds (50)

Gym:  Met with a trainer for a free mini session.  He suggested that I need to be doing cardio for 45-60minutes for fat-burning.  Introduced me to the elliptical, which I will try to incorporate, but still sorta hate right now.  Did manage 25 minutes when I thought I'd barely make 10.  Finished off with another 20min on the treadmill, walking at an incline.  He also showed me 4 strength training exercise to do instead of the machine circuit.  I can feel it more in my muscles today, so I'm happy to pick these 4 moves up and forgo the 12 different machines...  Will try this for a while -- will probably alternate between elliptical and treadmill and maybe even the bike.

Pumpkin seeds (50)

Dinner:  salad with chicken breast, tomato, peas, red bell pepper, mushroom, beets, garbanzos, and kidney beans with a TBS of ranch (300?)

Ice Cream (120)

Half a hot dog in biscuit (@Moms) (150)

Late: String cheese in ham (90)

daily Total: 1615

No comments:

Post a Comment